Frequently Asked Questions
How are the windows cleaned?
- screens are carefully removed and cleaned with soap and water outside of the house
- windows are wet, scrubbed, and squeegee clean
- window frames are wiped down with professional micro fiber cleaning rags
- animal droppings, paint and pollen are scraped off using industry approved window cleaning razor blades
- for interior windows drop cloths are placed on the floor to prevent dirty water from dripping onto the carpet or floor
- ladder bonnets are placed on the top of ladders to prevent any markings on white walls when cleaning high windows in the interior of the house
How does your company count windows?
Each glass panel is counted as one window.
Do you have insurance?
Yes, we are fully Certified, Insured, and Bonded (WCB)
Where do you work?
We clean windows all over Victoria BC, Calgary AB and the surrounding areas.
How can I make a payment?
We accept VISA, MC, CHQ, or Cash.
How often should I have my windows cleaned?
Many of our clients have their windows cleaned inside and out at least once a year. Some, on a monthly basis.
How will rain affect my clean windows?
It might disturb the dust on your windows and make them look less than clean. Clean windows are never affected by the rain (with the exception of basement well-windows, after a heavy down pour).
Do you do window cleaning on high rise buildings?
Yes, we do. We clean many condominium complexes and townhouses for property managers.
How often should I have my gutter cleaned?
If you have mature trees around your house, your eaves should be cleaned at least once a year.